Consumers have a XNUMX-day right of withdrawal.
You have the right to cancel this contract within thirty days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right, you have to (Sebastian Goy, Jägerspfad 27a 52249 Eschweiler, Germany, email@example.com, Telephone: +49 (0) 2403 - 8300351) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is important that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. In the case of goods that, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, these are max. 124 EUR. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of revocation does not exist in the following contracts:
* Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
* Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
* Contracts for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
Model Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- At Sebastian Goy, Jägerspfad 27a 52249 Eschweiler, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Revocation instruction created withrechtstexter.de [https://legal.trustedshops.com/legalwizard].